Sunday, May 20, 2012

Hair chalking!!
So, I was on Pinterest, and I found this super cool hair dying tutorial....
Basically, you mash up chalk and add water to make a paste, which you rub through your hair and then brush it, and voila! Colored hair :)

Its super temporary, so I only had to wash it once...and condition REALLY good afterwards, cause it dries out your hair. Just thought I'd share :)
Here's the link if you wanna be adventurous and try it yourself, this method calls for just rubbing chalk into your hair, but it seems to work just as well, if not better. If you do try this way, you should comment below and tell me how it went :)
http://thebeautydepartment.com/2012/01/chalk-it-up/#more-5255

Annnd....btw, all credit for this goes to my bff Katie, who spent probly about an hour smearing blue chalk in my hair, getting it ALL over herself in the process. Love ya girlie!

No comments:

Post a Comment