Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Summer Update


Wow....



So, it's been a  RREEAALLYYYY  long time since I've posted anything...I've sorta forgotten and/or been lazy.

BUT
, I'm happy to say that I'm back, and I have been busy. I have not been sitting on the computer all day, every day. Mostly.
I went to an amazing orchestra camp and learned how to play viola, because I'm switching from violin to viola. I met a ton of the sweetest girls EVER there, and hope they go back next year, cause I already miss them like crazy!! :(
I finished fixing up my pink tandem bike with help from my wonderful daddy, who spent a lot of time and money fixing it up for me :)
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/531521_3748592025740_408497368_n.jpg
Here's my baby <3
I have done an awful lot of baking and crafting/sewing, with about 50% of it turning out the way I planned :)
I spent a weekend with my amazing Uncle Daniel, riding my newly remodeled pink tandem bike and showing him around town ♥♥
I dyed my hair blue again (Don't worry, this time I used real dye, so it washed out, as opposed to the dye I used made from chalk. More on that here)
I made masks for my little sister's upcoming masquerade ball  :D
 

And lastly, if you've read my blog before, you know I planted a small garden/nursery at the beginning of the summer, and I'm proud to say that my cucumbers are growing faster than I can pick them :)
So, what did I do with all these cucumbers, you ask?

I. Made. Pickles.
I'm sure you can tell I'm super proud ;)
Its actually as really cool process, and I might do a post on it later, when I get back home.

At the moment though, I'm staying with my super-cool Uncle Branden, who lives just a little ways away and it taking me to this cool engineering day-camp every day :)
We've played with liquid nitrogen, toured a Little Debbie factory, and visited lots of university engineering labs ( SO much fun) I also met some friends that go to a neighboring school district, and they're tons of fun to talk to. Lovin' it :)

School starts in just a few weeks!! Excited/nervous about high school....



No comments:

Post a Comment